SKF 22218 Bearing
A built-in thrust ball bearing reduces wear from adjacent shaft components, while the needle rollers support high radial loads. Install anywhere you would use separate bearings for radial and thrust loads. For technical drawings and 3-D models, click on a part number.Needle roller thrust bearings provide a high degree of stiffness within a minimum axial space. In applications where the faces of adjacent machine components can serve as raceways, needle roller thrust bearings take up no more space than a conventional thrust washer.
Needle roller bearings are characterized by the relatively long, thin rollers inside the bearing. As with most roller bearings, needle roller bearings have two rings with a groove or race machined into each ring and a number of rollers held between the races by a cage.Needle bearings are available in a wide variety of sizes and tolerances, for a multitude of applications. Needle roller and cage assemblies are offered in single or double row, solid or split cage, metric and inch sizes; as well as in connecting rod bearings for special applications.
- NPB TRA-4458 Needle Bearings-Thrust
- PEER BEARING CO.
- NPB TWA815 Needle Bearings-Thrust
- NPB AS-100135 Needle Bearings-Thrust
- Double Row | Normal
- 2.75 Inch | 69.85 Mi
- NPB TRA-3648 Needle Bearings-Thrust
- 0.5 Inch | 12.7 Mill
- NPB AS-85110 Needle Bearings-Thrust
- NPB TRA-916 Needle Bearings-Thrust
- NPB TRA-2840 Needle Bearings-Thrust
- Narrow Inner Ring
- NPB TRA-815 Needle Bearings-Thrust
- NPB FTRA-5578 Needle Bearings-Thrust
- RHP BEARING
- NPB TRA-512 Needle Bearings-Thrust
- CR 1-1/2 XC